May 3, 2013

There's No Place Like Home

 
I am sooo happy I got to go to Historic Garden Week in Lynchburg Virginia!
Even though this house is not on the tour it's one of my favorites.
 I grew up in this area and have always admired the architecture and gardens.

A springtime bouquet at its best at the Frantz house.

The home of Dr. and Mrs. David Frantz. 

Another entrance to the Frantz house.


Don't you love these gates on Madison Street?

This is the home of Rie and Eddie Godsey. 
Great terrace for entertaining guests.

 Love bleeding hearts and pansies!

Madison Street garden.

The home of Anne Taylor and Joe James.
A lovely place to have your morning coffee.
Lynchburg will always have a special place in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. The stuff written in the blogs have allured me!!! Ivyanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad to see that having got your blog site I have solved my whole issues regarding searching the stuff. CAROLIN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your note!